Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Stormtrooper Undersuit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Stormtrooper Undersuit Empty
PostSubject: Stormtrooper Undersuit   Stormtrooper Undersuit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Undersuit, body glove, under armour.. call it what you will. If you are on the lookout for a top quality base layer for your tk, these are the guys to go with Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper Undersuit   Stormtrooper Undersuit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

I've got exactly this undersuit and it's great. It just strikes me that I know very little about the originals. We have spent a lot of time and effort replicating internal strapping - which ironically is less visible than the undersuit - but I don't know of much information on the original undersuits.
Does anyone have any inside info? One-piece? Two-piece? Cotton?
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Deck Officer
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper Undersuit   Stormtrooper Undersuit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Rich,i guess and almost certainly for me its a one-piece(remember the sleeping trooper picture? Stormtrooper Undersuit 559234 )
I bought the old model(with the extreme print) just two months before they release the stormtrooper one Sad
The fabric was comfortable to wear below the hot sun on my country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper Undersuit   Stormtrooper Undersuit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormtrooper Undersuit
Page 1 of 1