Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!

Go down 
+4
89batman
firebladejedi
R2Dan
ObiHahn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! Empty
PostSubject: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi gang,

a lot of familiar names around these parts. Wink
Thanks to Mark FBJ for the invite, this sure looks like a comfy quality establishment.

Thanks for having me guys, just in time for my TM 1mm build.

Cheers, mates,
Dennis "ObiHahn"
Back to top Go down
R2Dan
L.S.D Admin
R2Dan

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh noes! Who let that punk in?
I heard he ripped off a little 17 year old boy just recently so he could afford more plastic... Laughing
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey Dennis great to have you with us here at L.S.D [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I loof forward to seeing your 1mm TM build ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

R2Dan wrote:
Oh noes! Who let that punk in?
I heard he ripped off a little 17 year old boy just recently so he could afford more plastic... Laughing

Ain't that how ya do it? Thought that was how this works, let some noob empty his pockets and collect some sweet moolah for old armor to then spend for MORE ACCURACY! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
89batman
Armchair Armourer (update now takes hands on approach)
89batman

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome aboard sir!!!
BTW like the way you think Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks, mate. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My "career" thus far:
I started the hobby with an FX recast kit, sold that soon all built and strapped, with a nice profit. Got a PT kit for that, and just sold that all strapped and built as well for a major profit.

And that money will be magically turned into a ANH TM. So basically, my cheapo FX recast bought my TM and I even have some coins to spare, how cool is that?
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Very cool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 am

Saw you were selling your old armour on the German Garrison board and thought "This can mean only one thing ....". And I was right. Welcome, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
monkeypaw aka riveting
Deck Officer
monkeypaw aka riveting

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 am

Thats good commerce & just a little bit sneaky sneaky in a good way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I too like your style.

Welcome Dennis to the forum from me Steve
Back to top Go down
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi Dennis! Welcome aboard mate!!

Cheers

A
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Sweet Tm welcome to the club mate,its looking like fan boz round here.good to see you Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!   Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achtung! Anozer German on ze boards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: