Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

SE-14R Short Range Blaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

SE-14R Short Range Blaster Empty
PostSubject: SE-14R Short Range Blaster   SE-14R Short Range Blaster I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 pm

If you are looking for one of the coolest looking weapons from the Star Wars saga, look no further than the SE-14R.

I hear that Shawn Morgan is working on an even more accurate version of his SE-14R which will be amazing to say the least after owning one of his 2007 versions which is very cool.

Anyway if you are looking for a short range blaster, give Shawn a mail at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and

ask him about them.

For a look at his other impressive prop builds check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net

SE-14R Short Range Blaster
Page 1 of 1