Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit

Go down 
+4
felgercarb
Mojo
T-VIRUS
G4Tyrant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
G4Tyrant
L.S.D Admin
G4Tyrant

Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit Empty
PostSubject: Doopydoo'sFilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Just got my hands on a Doopydoo's e-11 full Resin Blaster Kit Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit 296262

... this is the Full Kit (apart from the Scope Rail) and the cast (including the barrel) is straight from an original Stirling and proper good ....

Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit DDoose-11BlasterKit
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
T-VIRUS
Cannon fodder
T-VIRUS

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Very nice. Be pretty cool to see the finished product. I've been thinking about getting one of these myself. I've purchased from doopy's before and never been dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Deck Officer
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 am

Cool casting...
Look forward to seeing this one come together. Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit 296262
Back to top Go down
felgercarb
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:28 am

I have purchased a few items from Doopys and always had no issues.
Looking forward to seeing this build.
Back to top Go down
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Agreed, I would love to see this one completed. I'm currently hesitating and really considering buying one of these kits...
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Mmmm i wonder if Graham's time line is the same at Pete's.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Top cool kit.
I never had one, love how detail it is.
Have fun putting him together Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit 331945
Back to top Go down
metallikat
Cannon fodder
metallikat

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

I've just bought one of these too. I'm sure I can find a loving home for the (unused) Hasbro conversion kit that I bought a couple of weeks ago Embarassed

Being a complete newb, can you advise what I should be gluing it together with? Would also be good to get a hint on what primer and paint I should be going for. Is it true that the grip should be shiny black as opposed to the matt black used on the rest of the blaster?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit   Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doopydoo's\FilmFreak e-11 Blaster - Full Resin Kit
Page 1 of 1