Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Psammead's E-11s thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psammead
Deck Officer

Psammead's E-11s thread Empty
PostSubject: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 pm

I thought I'd start this off now as I'm about to make the rails ready for when the Sterlings arrive and would like a place to post any questions that I may have during the builds.

Number one is going to be an ESB to sit next to my Pugman blaster, which was my very first blaster.

Number two is going to be an ANH with M38 and counter but it'll take longer to do as I'm going to try something different as I can't bring myself to ruin the patina on the weapon with glue. Being an old spec I'm going strip it as far as possible and display it in a glass case with real parts around it to show their provenance. I'm even thinking of having a plaque made up for it saying something like "All you need in life is a good imagination, a submachine gun and a box full of crap".

Here's what I have so far in picture form. I'm still yet to decide whose T-track to buy.

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0713w

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0809
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Gotta love Hengstler stack pictures:

Psammead's E-11s thread 5517227655_e2278c4244_b

Very impressive, Sam. So you really have several original Sterling SMGs on their way to you?
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Oooo they stack sideways too, I have no idea why I didn't work that out but thanks for the pic.

I've got two on their way to me. Being a student I had to buy them in installments.Sad

There's something special about them that I posted on the UKG but I'll post pics side by side when I get the last one (which will be on the date I hand in my dissertation in May) and see if anyone can tell.
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:00 pm

ObiHahn wrote:
Gotta love Hengstler stack pictures:

You can say that again!! Psammead's E-11s thread 559234

Psammead's E-11s thread 2571054467_bb7ef73d8c_z

Psammead's E-11s thread 2571880608_6a478d7af6_z

Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok, first deac isn't here yet, it will be on Tuesday though! Psammead's E-11s thread 559234

In the meantime I picked up something else and after some tweaking and a bit of fixing it's just about ready and I thought I'd just put it here. (It's staying as a model gun, if I want to do an E11 I'll see if I can find one that already has the holes in it as apparently there are a lot of them.)

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0844k

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0847y

And a couple pics of the Pugman as I can't go to MEM due to health issues and am bored poopless.

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0850a

Psammead's E-11s thread Dscf0853z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psammead's E-11s thread   Psammead's E-11s thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psammead's E-11s thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Weaponry-
Jump to: