Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Hello form Diss place called Diss!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slave1
Cannon fodder

Hello form Diss place called Diss!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey people, you guessed it, im new to the site. I was pushed onto here by force and against my will by Mark also known as Firebladejedi, not really into star wars or anything sci-fi really more of a mary poppins and disney fan..........I joke Hello form Diss place called Diss!  92317

Ive been on a few forums mainly TDH and have already recognised a few names from there on here, some know me as "Fettsniper". I did have some Stormtrooper armour a while back but not at the moment and I also had a ROTJ Fett which took me 3 years to put together and then life got in the way and that got sold Hello form Diss place called Diss!  361337 , sad times!!
Im thinking of getting back into it all and decided that if I was gonna do it, it would have to be a sandtrooper, so here I am......be gentle I startle easily affraid

Steve
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey Steve its great to see you here at L.S.D Smile

We need to catch up - im getting my bike out in the next few weeks, fancy a ride out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Mojo
Deck Officer
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Welcome aboard Steve... Wink
Back to top Go down
Slave1
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm

firebladejedi wrote:
Hey Steve its great to see you here at L.S.D Smile

We need to catch up - im getting my bike out in the next few weeks, fancy a ride out?

Hey mark, its a nice site you got here, very impressed, definately makes me wanna get started on some armour. Do need a catch up, just been soooo busy with wedding stuff and work. Would love to take the bikes out but unfortunately I sold the Z750 and got a 1979 5.7 V8 Chevy pickup instead LOL, still got the old Fj1100 which is being chopped and hopefuuly will be ridable by end of summer.

Hey Gav, been a while, was gonna send you a text the other day need to ask something Hello form Diss place called Diss!  331945

Steve
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

A V8 chevy pickup? Im on my way round....
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
brutalmagic
Deck Officer
brutalmagic

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm

G'day, peace & love..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello form Diss place called Diss!    Hello form Diss place called Diss!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello form Diss place called Diss!
Page 1 of 1