Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

E-11..what's going on?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TK9477
Cannon fodder
TK9477

E-11..what's going on? Empty
PostSubject: E-11..what's going on?   E-11..what's going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

G'day,

I'm after climbing the TK ladder with regards to accuracy - the Expert Infantry or Centurian specs don't allow converted hasbros (which I currently have) nor will I use my MR ANH as it's too heavy....so what are the options?

Also, different sources are claiming screen accuracy.....which ones are correct with or without: the counter, powers cylinders, coiled wires?

Finally, what's the opinion on this bad boy?

http://originalstormtrooper.com/shop-online/e11-blaster.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=11

I've checked the all metal one from Germany and it's alittle heavy in the hands & the wallet at the moment!

Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: E-11..what's going on?   E-11..what's going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

If your going for elite or centipede status at the fisd why not use your mr blaster? You will only be submitting pictures after all.

If your after an accurate blaster for trooping a DD kit will not only be accurate but light too. Hyperfirm are very popular for trooping due to their light weight and unbreakable properties..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: E-11..what's going on?   E-11..what's going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Ainsworth's blasters are overpriced and inaccurate.
You are better off building your own pipe blaster, building doopys kit or getting a ready made full on from them.

Pipe blaster Kit = £25.99

E-11..what's going on? Pipe1

COMPLETE ANH E-11 BLASTER KIT=£39.99

E-11..what's going on? Anh-offer

Doopys Fully built Mk.3 = £119.00

E-11..what's going on? Ultimate_mk2_1%5Bekm%5D400x300%5Bekm%5D

You can't go too far wrong with any one of these E-11..what's going on? 286346
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-11..what's going on?   E-11..what's going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-11..what's going on?
Page 1 of 1