Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
+3
firebladejedi
EOTK
CaptainRendar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainRendar
Cannon fodder

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself as I plan on spending a LOT of time here in the future.

My Name is Tom, I'm 34, from the North East of England.

I am a single bloke and father of two beautiful little girls, but when I'm not with them I love to indulge my lifelong love for all things sci-fi and geeky.

I have trooped with the Rebel Legion in the past as a Jedi - still have the costume and lightsaber collection, but it's time I joined the Imperial forced and put on the white armour!

I've always loved the iconic look of the Stormtroopers and Biker Scouts etc, and plan on getting a collection of the different Imperial costumes eventually.

Any hints and tips you guys can give me, and point me in the right direction for decent suppliers, etc, would be really appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know you all better real soon guys, take care!

Hello Everyone! 331945
Back to top Go down
EOTK
Cannon fodder
EOTK

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 am

Welcome to the Dark Side, Tom!
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:57 am

Hi Tom welcome to LSD Smile

The more you post the more you will see of the forum. We are all friendly so get stuck in and don't be afraid to ask anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
CaptainRendar
Cannon fodder

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

Thanks guys,

Glad to be here. I do have a few questions about suppliers etc, but I know it's maybe kind of a no-no on the forum, where should I start?

I do have an MR bucket kicking about but I know it can be a big job getting it up to standards, but would I be better off getting a new one or trying to "fix" mine?

I do already have a black undersuit too so I do have a very small start on this, lol

Thanks for listening and putting up with the noob!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
geordietrooper
Deck Officer

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:44 pm

yareet tom Hello Everyone! 554227
Back to top Go down
CaptainRendar
Cannon fodder

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Alreet bud, nice to see the Geordie boys are already within the ranks of the imperials!!!

Hello Everyone! 331945
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Tom you can talk about armour makers here all you like, there are no restrictions at all here regarding that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Trooper1972
Cannon fodder
Trooper1972

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 am

Hi Tom and welcome to the LSD Hello Everyone! 559234
Back to top Go down
edgejedi
Cannon fodder
edgejedi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi Tom, hows tricks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebellegion.co.uk
chefhawk
Deck Officer
chefhawk

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi tom and a warm welcome sir

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: