Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Hello to you all!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TK-Tim
Cannon fodder

Hello to you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to you all!!   Hello to you all!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 am

letter H Letter I

Howdy Doodie folks!

Some of you if not most of you I will know from the UKG, its taking me a bit of a time to get on here Embarassed , but I got here eventually cheers

It goes without saying that SWs is my all time favourite but I enjoy most other things, the only down side is having to work to help with my pastime and because of this I'm limited to the amount of troops I can do Hello to you all!! 14955

My aim for me is to update my current TK to Expert Infantryman status, so with your help and the FISD it is my intention to have acheived this by MEM next year. My suit has been scrutinised by Mark, and he assures me that with the correct modifications it won't be too big a task, bit of a nip here and a tuck there.

When time allows I will post images of what I have and then you guys can tear it apart and I will put it all back together again to get this status.

I look forward to starting this adventure study , so speak to you lads n lasses all soon

Regards

TK-Tim

TTFN

Hello to you all!! 63895
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Hello to you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all!!   Hello to you all!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Tim it's nice to finally see you here with us at LSD Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Trooper1972
Cannon fodder
Trooper1972

Hello to you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all!!   Hello to you all!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi Tim great to see you over here - All the best mate Hello to you all!! 296262
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all!!   Hello to you all!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to you all!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: