Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Hi everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikey1566
Cannon fodder

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi to you all at LSD,

I have spent the last few days reading all of the excellent info that you have here, i arrived here after my wife bought me a stormtrooper helmet for my birthday off ebay! at the time i thought it was amazing, however after reading from here, the UKG and the FISD what she bought was a fibreglass recast (sds i think) that after seeing some of your helmets really isn't that good-however i still love it as it was a brilliant birthday present and i will probably sand it down, respray, fill in the pinhole that is the fourth tooth on each side of the frown, fit the correct lenses and turn it into a hero display helmet.
I have since bought a VT ABS helmet kit , (recast i know Crying or Very sad but was fairly cheap £80, and something for me to 'cut my teeth on' and no big deal if i screw it up until along with a doopy doos E-11 blaster kit).
My wife has promised me a set of armour early next year (family holiday and xmas to fund 1st), hoping to get a troopermaster set of armour if i can find one available,heard they are pretty tricky to get hold of, but again from reading on here TM probably best suit for my build 5"9 and 15, 5 stone, but losing every day, stormtrooper armour great incentive to lose weight Hi everyone! 554227
Hopefully i will gets some pics up of my impending helmet and blaster build
spring clamps-check
needle files-check
Rare earth magnets-in the post
craft knife-check
score and snap skills- Hi everyone! 94707

Last edited by mikey1566 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Mike, good luck with the armour build, and taking a wee bit of weight off.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: