Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madphisto
Cannon fodder

Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....   Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi there,

most people that know me usually connect me with scout troopers but someday I want to be proud owner of a solid ANH stormtrooper
and ANH tatooine patrol trooper.

Good is not good enough for me - and I value profound research and discussions with people who use their eyes and brains.
I may not be a purist by the book for most here but to get where I want my costumes and props to be I have to understand the costumes and their origins.

Pretty much the path to the "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique". You only acheive the best results with the best mentors.

So sensei'ni re I'm here to learn.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....   Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi Phil, no Biker Scouts allowed!

Nice to see you on here. There are plenty of Stormtrooper costumers here who value total accuaracy just like you.
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....   Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi Phil welcome to LSD Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....   Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

That's "Shihan" to you, mate! Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... 606810 Wink

Herzlich willkommen und sonnige Grüße aus Teneriffa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....   Thanks for clearance - you have been warned.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for clearance - you have been warned....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: