Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

greetings from Croatia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forcesensitive
Cannon fodder
forcesensitive

greetings from Croatia Empty
PostSubject: greetings from Croatia   greetings from Croatia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm

hello, my name is Hrvoje..
41yo,dentist and sw obsessed..and hopefully soon a 501st stormtrooper
SW love started early when I saw ESB at the cinema as a kid, I still carry that feeling inside.
last few years I'm mad about sw prop replicas and costumes..quite mad about screen accuracy..
I think that was a natural sequence from a hasbro collector, then high end collector..as I always wanted more...here I am
I'm already member on many forums with same nickname.
I strive to become 501st member and revive Croatian outpost which seems inactive with only one member so far(seems inactive too)
It will be a hard task but I believe it can be done..
I got RS fully loaded kit yesterday and will slowly start to build it.
any helpful advice will be more than welcomed, and I hope that I'll find it here.
greetings from Croatia 999636 
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Croatia   greetings from Croatia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 am

Hi Hrvoje and welcome to LSD the more you post the more you will see. I love esb stormtroopers so keep the pictures coming :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
forcesensitive
Cannon fodder
forcesensitive

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Croatia   greetings from Croatia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:40 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Croatia   greetings from Croatia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings from Croatia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: